Perform in style as it comes with a contemporary design that packs business-class performance, collaboration, security, and manageability features.
1. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system and requires configuration with an optional Intel® Core™ i(5 or 7)+ processor.
3. Discrete graphics option must be selected at time of purchase and can only be configured at the factory.
4. I/O port option must be selected at the time of purchase and can only be configured at the factory.
5. Available on HP Elite and Pro platforms with 8th Gen Intel® or AMD processors. Features may vary by platform and configuration.
6. HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.