Built to provide reliability and security, it is a powerful PC with performance that is scalable to grow with your business.
1. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system and requires configuration with an optional Intel® Core™ i(5 or 7)+ processor.
3. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
4. Support for up to three video outputs via two standard video connectors and an optional third video port connector which provides the following choices: DisplayPort™ 1.2, HDMI 2.0, VGA, or USB Type-C™ with Display Output.
5. HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.